Use your creative abilities with these crafts you can do at home. If you are looking for more activities after you’re done, check out our additional activities.
No-Cook Play Dough
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 tbs oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup cold water
- 2 drops liquid food colouring
- Combine plain flour and salt.
- Add water, food colouring and oil.
- Mix until ingredients are combined.
- Knead well.
- If consistency is too wet, add a little plain flour.
Used with permission from BestRecipes.com
- With your palm facing you, hold the yard between your fingers as shown in the picture, leaving a tail of a few centimetres. Working from your palm to the back of your hand, loop the yarn around your pinky finger and between your fingers.
- Wrap the yarn around your ring finger and then behind the pinky.
- Wrap the yarn around your two fingers (pinky and ring finger), from the pinky toward the palm of your hand.
- Beginning from the palm of your hand slip the bottom loop over the top loop and off your fingers at the back of your hand.
- Repeat steps two to four until you have reached the desired length.
- To finish, cut the yarn, leaving a tail of approximately 25 cm. Place the tail between your fingers, and pass it through the loose loop. Tug a few times to tighten.
- You now have a bracelet that you can tie around your wrist.
Used with permission from WeAreKnitters.com